WINSLT® is the software solution for calculating light technical, solar and thermal properties of glazing in combination with solar shading.
Any structure can be created in a short time and according to the standards:
ISO 673 -> Ug value
EN 410 -> g-value, reflection, absorption, transmission
ISO 52022-3 -> gtot-value
ISO 15099 / ASHRAE -> Ug value, SHGC value, reflection, absorption, transmission
can be calculated. The software is certified by ift-Rosenheim also generates a declaration of performance and CE marking of the glazing.
In WINSLT® you can import and use your own spectral data sets for coatings, glasses and sun protection. The climatic boundary conditions are freely selectable.
Furthermore, the structure can consist of any number of glass panes and a lamella module is available as an add-on. After your calculation, the performance data determined for the respective product variants can simply be transferred to the declaration of performance and printed out.
- Extensive database with various products from international glass and sun protection manufacturers
- Import of own spectral data
- Boundary conditions according to ISO 52022-3 or freely definable
- Calculations according to US standard ISO 15099/ASHRAE
- Calculation of any glass structures
- Representation of the temperature curve across the cross-section
- Calculation of reflection, transmission and absorption
- Preparation of a declaration of performance and CE marking for any glass structures in many language versions