Calculating heat flows, thermal bridges, isotherms and Uf-values according to EN ISO 10077-2:2018.
Imported CAD files can be analysed automatically and failures in the drawing are removed by the sofware. Therefore complex constructions and systems can be calculated within a short time. Due to the integrated FEM calculating engine, results are determined very precisely.
- Highly automated geometry processing of CAD files in .dxf and .dwg format
- Detailed geometrics and efficient computation of inclinations and radii
- Automated material assignment based on CAD layers
- New solver and calculating enginge with automated FEM-mesh generation
- Calculation according to „Radiosity-Model“ (new cavity model according to
EN ISO 10077-2:2018) and equivalent thermal conductivity (EN ISO 10077-2:2012/2018)
- Simple definition of foils, coatings and surface characteristics by polylines
- Various mixable gas filling of the cavity according to EN 673
- Automatically determined Uf-values of windows and facade profiles
- Automated Psi-values of thermal bridges and insulating glass spacer according to EN ISO 10211 and EN ISO 10077-2
- Ug-values of insulating glass units according to EN 673
- U-value computation of any construction
- Calculation of isotherms, surface temperatures and temperature factor