The professional statics software according to DIN 18008 contains all the necessary calculations and loads.With GLASGLOBAL®, glasses according to DIN 18008 can be dimensioned statically. All loads to be considered such as snow, wind, dead weight, traffic loads or climatic fluctuations in air pressure and temperature are tested during the calculation.
Stress and deflection are compared with the permitted values and displayed on a clear result expression.
Presentation video for the standard module according to DIN 18008 part 1 & 2: (Audio only in German)
- Static verification of glazing according to DIN 18008: 2012 Part 1 to 6
- Large number of pre-installed products such as glasses, point and clamp holders
- Calculation according to finite element method of any shape and storage of the glazing
- Maximum values of the deflection and tension of the individual washers for relevant and freely defined load combinations
- Verification of all load cases (snow, wind, dead weight, traffic loads)
- Wind and snow loads for Germany according to DIN 1055 with optionally available wind and snow load module for Switzerland